AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HerDawn's GM Application :P

2 posters

Go down

HerDawn's GM Application :P Empty HerDawn's GM Application :P

Post  HerDawn Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Name:Alex Garcia

IGN:HerDawn

Location/Timezone:Est Timezone Razz

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?Well, first of all i have been gm for 2 private servers. I'm A Nice Person, i <3 to joke around but when the situation gets serious i become serious very easily. I take care of my responsibility and i always follow the rules and never break em.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yes i do have experience in being a Game Master before.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?Well, i play AlcandonMS every single day and i play from 3:30 PM which is when i come back from school until 11:00 PM in the night and if its a weak end i play from 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM in the night and sometimes maybe like 1:00 PM Razz

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?Well if someone was hacking i would repeatedly ask Him/Her to stop, if He/She doesn't stop hacking i would Jail em, and then i would call admin to give me permission to Ban Him/Her or i would let the Admin/GM to bad Him/She.

A little bit about yourself:I'm a kind person. I obey rules and the game rules. I love the color Red lol.I give people second chances. I dont' curse a lot only if the situation is serious.I love friends and i am patient person.I don't get mad often.I think iAlex is really a cool guy and i'm not trying to be homo but he is like a bro to me Smile

HerDawn

Back to top Go down

HerDawn's GM Application :P Empty LOL im sorry ill fix my mistake in question #4 here it is :P it was the word weekend i wrote it as week end

Post  HerDawn Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?Well, i play AlcandonMS every single day and i play from 3:30 PM which is when i come back from school until 11:00 PM in the night and if its a weakend i play from 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM in the night and sometimes maybe like 1:00 PM

HerDawn

Back to top Go down

HerDawn's GM Application :P Empty Re: HerDawn's GM Application :P

Post  Vietlazed Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Nice and Colourful i see
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

HerDawn's GM Application :P Empty Lol -Cross's Fingers-

Post  HerDawn Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 am

Soo.. lol i see that your a very knowledgeable person and very smart lol. ohh i almost forgot um the comment you sent to me does that mean yes or no lol please say yes i wont let you down bro -cross's fingers- Razz

HerDawn

Back to top Go down

HerDawn's GM Application :P Empty -Hopess-

Post  HerDawn Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello? r u there?
Lol well just tell me yes or no Smile -Cross's Fingers- Very Happy

HerDawn

Back to top Go down

HerDawn's GM Application :P Empty Re: HerDawn's GM Application :P

Post  Extortion Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

It All Depends On Alex. Sunny Just Reads the App i think :3

Extortion