AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Jordan Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 am

Name:Jordan

Ign:PrideOfAce

Do You Speak Proper English?
Yes I Do.

1.Why Do You Want To Be A GM?
I think , Personally , i've been twice GM of two servers . I'm kind of experienced. And Since Those Servers Are Down , I'll have to try other servers. I think it's fun to help out at this servers as the community are friendly and fun. I hope i can be a GM to help anyone who faces any troubles during gameplay.When any players needs any help , i will definitely not hesitate to help them. Moreover, if there are any bugs in the game , i'll report to the head GMS,Admins to fix it to have better gameplay for the players.

2. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
I'm kind of new in this server , and currently played for 1 week or so, however , I can afford to online 10 hours or more in one day . So if i'm elected to be the GM, I'll definitely be active and help out the players in needs.

3. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking ,I'll take the ss of them hacking first and I'll jail them and talk to them , persuade them not to repeat the actions against the rule, I'll definitely give them a chance , however , if these offenders try to be rude or dont listen to my advice. I'll ban them immediately and save the SS. If players were to found arguing over something , i'll jail both of them and listen out what exactly happen and try to solve the problems. After problem solved, if both of them listen to my advice , i'll let both of them out of the jail and continuing to enjoy the game play.

4. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think whether u guys choose me or not , i just have the intention of helping out the server and i'll devote myself to this server and online minimum 10 hours per day to help out the server. If i'm really chosen , i think that i will definitely contribute and commit to this server. I also ensure that i definitely have the experience of being the GM. Thank You.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Vietlazed Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 am

Good i like it just wait till the discussion comes up
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty hmm.

Post  Jordan Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks . I hope you guys will take into serious consideration of my application.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum