AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KuchikiRukia's GM Application.

5 posters

Go down

KuchikiRukia's GM Application. Empty KuchikiRukia's GM Application.

Post  KuchikiRukia Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:59 am

Real life name: Kim

In game name: Rukia < This is my new IGN after the wipe.

Timezone: PST.

1. Why do you think you should be Game Master?: Well, I am very helpful, at first. Also, I think that I will make people understand the server better. For example, if a new comer came to the server, and they asked questions on how to start things, I would try my best to answer those questions. Recently, I have been seeing people that are new to AlcandonMS. However, they ask questions like, "Where are the NPC's?" for example. If they ask questions, and I am online, obviously I would help them and try to answer their questions as best as I possibly can. Also, I am friendly, caring, and very trusting.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?: To be honest, I have not yet been a Game Master before. But, if I do get accepted as a Game Master, I will try my best on learning how to be one.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? And how long are you on for?: I am usually on everyday. But, I usually AFK a bit on weekdays. The reason for that is that I have homework I have to do for school. I would estimate approximately 2-4 hours on weekdays, and a bit more than 5 hours on weekends.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?: Well, if I saw a hacker, I would try to talk to him on why he is hacking, trying to reason with him to not hack in the server. Hackers usually ruin the fun in private servers. While the people that are training without hacks encounter a hacker, messing up their training, they will most likely complain. If they hackers are not stopping with the hacking, I would most likely put ban on them. In my opinion, I think nobody likes hackers who ruin the fun for everybody. Now, if I saw some people arguing, swearing at each other, I would most likely ask this question first, "Why are you guys arguing?". After they have talked, I would try to reason with them so they would try to stop arguing and spamming at each other, and also at other players. Well, it would depend on what they are arguing about. Somethings are harder to deal with than others.

A little about yourself: First off, my name is Kim. But, Rukia's fine. Even though I tried to tell people to call me by Kim, but they still call me Rukia for some reason. Blind kids, maybe... =( I am pretty lazy sometimes... well all the time, but... if work has to be done, then I would finish it. I am a Korean/Viet person that happens to live in Canada. =) I am patient, and would even listen to peoples problems.

Well.... that's about all I can say. Thank you for reading my GM Application. =)

Last edited by KuchikiRukia on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changing the IGN.)
KuchikiRukia
KuchikiRukia

Back to top Go down

KuchikiRukia's GM Application. Empty Re: KuchikiRukia's GM Application.

Post  iAlex Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Very Nice GM Application! Explained, Detailed, It was pretty nice. Good Luck!! Oh and Congratz 1st Place in AlcandonMS :O Great Player!

iAlex
Admin

https://alcandonmsv62.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hennessy Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 am

Nice app kim!!
Very good work sis (:
hennessy
hennessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietlazed Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am

Really Good job nice effort And hope u get picked
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

KuchikiRukia's GM Application. Empty Lmao

Post  Jeffrey Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Very Happy Im one of the blind kids <3
Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Back to top Go down

KuchikiRukia's GM Application. Empty ^_^

Post  KuchikiRukia Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Thank you for the replies. =)
KuchikiRukia
KuchikiRukia

Back to top Go down

KuchikiRukia's GM Application. Empty CHANGED MY IGN

Post  KuchikiRukia Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 pm

MY IGN'S RUKIA NOW. NOT KUCHIKIRUKIA. If you see her, that is not me!!
KuchikiRukia
KuchikiRukia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down