AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Danny Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 am

Name: Daniel

IGN: DarkLz

Location/Timezone: EST GMT-5

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?: I think that I should be chosen as a Game Master because I have a lot of experience being a Game Master and playing Maple Story. Also, I am very smart so you will not have to tell me twice if I do anything wrong. Thirdly, I know AlcandonMS very well, such as where NPC's are and mobs. I have been a Game Master in a few servers, as described in the next section. I have played Global Maple Story, that is how I got started in private servers. I have played Maple Story private servers since v62 did not exist. I know AlcandonMS very well now. I know that there is a boss monster creator in every Free Market room except for the first one. In the first Free Market room, there is a wide range of NPC's for the players and Game Masters to access.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?: Yes, I have experience as a Game Master. I have been a Game Master in the following: CareStory, AxedMS, DarkAgeMS, and ScarFaceMS. In all of these servers, I have been a level 3,4 ,or 5 Game Master. In all of these servers, I have been a great help to all of the players and my fellow Game Masters. I disciplined the players of these servers so that none of them would hack or break any of the rules. I made them swear that if they broke any rules, they would be warned on their first offense. On the second offense, they would be banned.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?: I play AlcandonMS for varying times during the week. The amount of game play that I have every day varies between how much school work that I have to do or if my older brother is on the computer, but I play AlcandonMS every day. At the time, I only own one computer. I go on as much as I possibly can so that I can get to know the expanding community of AlcandonMS. I have already made many friends on Alcandon, some of which being Game Masters.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?: If someone was hacking, I would check to see if the report of a hacker was valid. If the report is valid, i would then proceed to get a screen shot of the hacker so that if he tried to come back and say that he did not hack at all, i would have some proof. If the report of the hacker was fake, I would warn the player that reported the incident to me that invalid reports are not allowed, and you will be punished. In this server we do not give warnings to hackers, so beware that if you hack, you will be banned. If someone were arguing over something, I would first see what the problem is. If the problem is severe enough, I would mute the two of them until they are ready to make up with each other. If it is a minor problem, I would do my best to figure out how to solve it.

A little bit about yourself: I have a great personality, thus it is hard to get me in a bad mood. In school, I have all A's, making me very smart. I listen to everything that someone tells me, and i never make the same mistake twice. I have played Global Maple Story since it first started, so i have a expansive knowledge of Maple Story. I have a great memory, along with great problem solving skills. I can make friends with anyone in a matter of seconds, making me a great person to have around. I can cheer someone up from almost anything, whether it being a problem in-game or out of the game. I do not easily get annoyed by someone, so it will take a lot for me to be annoyed by someone. I am one of the nicest people you will probably ever meet, but I do not let people take advantage of me for that.

Danny

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  hennessy Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:53 am

Nice going daniel !!
i really, really Like it (:
Keep up the good work daniel!
good luck ~
~ Hennessy Very Happy
hennessy
hennessy
Admin