AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format

Go down

[Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format Empty [Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format

Post  iAlex Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Wanna be a GM? Well here's your chance! All you gotta do is copy and paste this into a thread and fill it out.
It's that easy!
If you are not chosen as a GM, do not be dissapointed there will always be other chances.

Also if you harass a GM about looking at your application, be aware you will have a 65% less chance of becoming a Game Master.

Tips on how to make your GM Application the best as possible:

1. Use good grammar.
2. Fill it out as best as you can, the more the better xD.
3. You could use colors and make it more attractive so that the GM's who read it may think to themselves that you really want the job. But don't use colors that are too dark or bright and people can't read what you said.

That's basically it for now.

Name:

IGN:

Location/Timezone:

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

A little bit about yourself:

P.S. - If you already submitted an application, you can always change it to make it more better.

Have fun in AlcandonMS and goodluck! <3

Last edited by iAlex on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

iAlex
Admin

https://alcandonmsv62.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format Empty Application

Post  vi3tshad Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Code:Don't answer
Name:Nicholas

IGN:Vi3tshad0w

Location/Timezone:San Jose,California

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? You should choose me because I would help the community if they ask questions and need help if their new.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? This is my first time applying for a GM.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for? I play at 8am if I can and i log off sometimes to rest and I'll log back on ASAP.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? If someone hacks I will ban automatically no warnings. If someone was arguing over something i would say Stop! Just go earn it yourself and if they don't listen then I'll warn them, if it keeps going it's ban

A little bit about yourself: I am 12 years old I live in San Jose,California. It's really fun over here and I go to the movies a lot. tongue

vi3tshad

Back to top Go down

[Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format Empty Re: [Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format

Post  iAlex Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Uhh... Dont post it here though Surprised

iAlex
Admin

https://alcandonmsv62.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format Empty Re: [Read b4 Posting]GM Application Format

Post  VtSHad0w Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

uh so where do i post?

VtSHad0w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum