AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LiaBoo Application

2 posters

Go down

LiaBoo Application Empty LiaBoo Application

Post  LiaBoo Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 am

Name: Lianne or Lia

IGN: LiaBoo

Location/Timezone: Ontario, Canada [EST -5:00]

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I've had experience with being a GM (level 4) on 3 different servers. I can bring a lot of enthusiasm to the server, and am a generally well liked person. I follow rules that are set by higher ranked people, and can dish out appropriate enough punishment for people that don't wish to follow the rules of the server.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Many experiences I had when friends were creating servers that inevitably got shut down... as is the case with many servers...

BerserkMS
AngelsDreamMS
RoflWaffleMS

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
I'm not a server hopper. Once I find a server that I like, I stick to it. I play from whenever I decide to log on until I log off (generally somewhere in the region of 5-8 hours). Being a University student, I have a lot of free time, with 2 days off a week, and random 1-2 hour classes throughout the day...

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

The hacker would be outright banned. For me, a hacker does not deserve the priviledge of explaining themselves to a GM. If you didn't want to be caught, you wouldn't of done it in the first place.

If there were 2 parties arguing, they would be seperated. In other words, both would be jailed (seperate locations of course). After a few minutes to think it over, I would speak to them individually and come to a fitting conclusion. The antagonist would remain in jail until I saw it fit that he/she should be let out, where as the second party involved would be warned not to provoke any more situations unless they too want to be in jail.

A little bit about yourself:
As I said before, I'm a university student. I'm HOPING to aquire a PhD. in Psychology, and also a minor in English Lit. and World History. I live in Canada, but was born in England. I have 1 sister (older, and no boys, not single lol).

The most important thing you should know about me is this:

I am a person who is capable of great acts of kindness and generosity, but I can also deal out great acts of pain and evil. Don't get on my bad side.
LiaBoo
LiaBoo

Back to top Go down

LiaBoo Application Empty Re: LiaBoo Application

Post  Vietlazed Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

OMG NICE i like it sweetened to the point and it explains ur self alot
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum