AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Apply From Rebirthed

Go down

Gm Apply From Rebirthed Empty Gm Apply From Rebirthed

Post  bramsko Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Name: Bram Lunenborg

IGN: My inlogg name is bramsko My IGN is Rebirthed

Location/Timezone: I live in Holland There is it Like 1 gm + If you think thats a problem with our changes is time. Well it's not because i can help ppl when ur sleeping or you are going to school.

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? Because i'm a person that is nice for everyone and i can host events (PQ, H&S, TorF and things like that) i'll help everyone in Alcandon MS, Ofcourse its not easy to do but i'll And One Important thing is I can Advertise very well in another server i brought in a week 15 ppl.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yes i do, I played a v.62 before Like 6 months ago because i just took a break on private servers I really can't remember the name of server but i can just look back and ask someone to find the name again. I was lvl 3 GM And i didn't donate or didn't apply. I earned it thats kinda special because u almost can't earn it in a game with 20 apply's for gm. but i earned it because i was active advertised and i was very nice for gm's and ofcourse normal players.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for? I play everyday AlcandonsMS, I play it 2-4 hours a day, I started 3 days ago and i know already its the best server Very Happy

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? If someone is hacking then i'll jail him and i'll wait till you come or another higher GM Then me, Then i'll see what you doing with him and if someone is arguing i'll say post a topic on forum and we'll check it latter and maybe we change it or we don't.

A little bit about yourself: Well Im a nice Person (im not selfish but it is) Everyone can trust me. I like hosting events and i'm very active ( specialy if im GM xD) I'm good in advertising and I'm nice with ppl. If ppl asking me something for something to do then i'll help(even if im not a GM) I like to do PQ I dunno why but its just funny to see al these ppl doing it and falling with a f5 emotion xD. Well that was my Apply hope you enjoyed it Razz Good luck with checking it and Have A nice day Wink

bramsko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum