AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxas' Gm App :D

Go down

Roxas' Gm App :D Empty Roxas' Gm App :D

Post  helloyooh96 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Name:Dennis Lu

IGN:Roxas

Location/Timezone:Est Timezone

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?I think you should choose me as Gm because i have been a Gm in 3 servers:D the name of servers were YummyStoryv62 YourStory!v62 and ConcietedMsv55(this one was a small one). I am also a very Kind person and i can become very serious

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?I am a experienced Game Master

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS?On WeekDays i can play from 3:45pm-:30pm On Weekends i can play from 12:00am-11:00pm

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?I would ask that person plz stop hacking in this server the server is already so good. If they continue to hack then i would jail and ask other Gm's and Admin if i can get permission to ban. If someone was arguing like Oh this person scammed me, i would have to see what the situation was, if it was any type of problem then i would ask them to exchange back or give back the item.

A little bit about yourself:I'm a kind person.i can help the server get more people since recently they had one day down and not alot of people knows it was on. I can invite other people and ask them to play. I can be very serious and since i was a player for lots of private servers i know that players want pservers with nice gm's(like this one) nice players and good rates to train at.

helloyooh96

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum