AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pillow's App

2 posters

Go down

Pillow's App Empty Pillow's App

Post  Paravince Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Name:
My name is (Un)fortunatly Linda

IGN:
Pillow

Location/Timezone:
(UTC) or GMT+1

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I will do my best to keep this server alive, and make the people that is here stay, unless they hack of course. And i would give everything i got to make, the people already here aswell as the new people to join, enjoy their time in AlcandonMS.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Hmm, let me think. I have been a GM on Randomflyff, SnappleWoW(My own server), SnappleMS (My own server), And like 5 or 6 other Maplestory servers,i unfortunatly don't remmember the names of these at the time being.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
Well if am not on everyday then at least every other day, and the time i spend online each day varies from 1-7 hours

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Hacking=Instant Permanent Ban.
Arguing=I would issue a warning and maybe kick the person, eventually it it kept going on after warnings and kick i would ban the person.

A little bit about yourself:
Well i like spending my time with a book, or playing maple. other than that i just finished my education as nurse (Yay!) so im still trying to find a job. Im also very relaxed and is taking everything as it comes.

Paravince

Back to top Go down

Pillow's App Empty Re: Pillow's App

Post  Vietlazed Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Nice I like it
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum