AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google's GM aplication

Go down

Google's GM aplication Empty Google's GM aplication

Post  google13 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Name: Kelvin Lee

IGN: Google

Location/Timezone: Newark, New Jersey PST.

1. I have no real intentions for applying, just that I want to help the gaming community. All I ever seem to do is help...

2. I have a lot of experience as a GM and a Co-Owner for Private MapleStory servers; DomStory. DomStory was a private server that was mainly local in my school. It eventually spread to a decent population of 59 accounts. After the owner (Tommy Gulespie) went to collage, the server's batch files were sent to me, forcing me to learn some coding...but after a relative died (my great grandma) I had trouble maintaining the server, and had to attend to school. Finally, the server finally was overrun by hackers that drove all other players away. Now DomStory is down, which is why I play here, now.

3. I play AlcandonMS quite often. I try not to annoy any players or GM's by spamming servers. Even though I am "new" to AlcandonMS, I hope that it is not a hindering view on this "Application". Also, I tend to play this server for a max of 5 hours (usually on "Hensey's Hunting Ground"). I also tend not to ask for help from players.

4. To resolve any conflict on a MapleStory Private Server, I would use the "hide" gm command and find out what the problem was. I would then re-appear to resolve the conflict with either a banning (if hacking), jail time (if spamming or disrupting the server), or a talk( if players are in an argument).

A little bit about myself:

I'm a really helpful guy. I do what ever I can to support others, and help. I also really enjoy Base Ball, and drawing. My philosophy is that the best you can do, is the least you can do. (Also, I LOVE amusement parks)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

google13

Back to top Go down

Google's GM aplication Empty Re: Google's GM aplication

Post  mistake Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 pm

User name is really google133t. (It wont show the "3t"part) Sorry for the inconvenience.

mistake

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietlazed Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm

nice but please try to add more detail nice overall though
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

Google's GM aplication Empty More Details

Post  google13 Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Idk what you want, so, heres some random details worthy of my application.

5. What kind of events would you host?
I would host common events, (i.e. Hide and Seek, Jump events) as well as some fun events we used to have in DomStory, like Scavenger hunts...thats our only unique event...Razz. I would also be limited on the amount of events I would host.

6. How would you confront Hackers?
I understand the seriousness of Hackers (its what brought DomStory down) and I understand that just warnings are not nearly enough. I am also aware of the various hacks are used and the way they work, so I know If needed, I can help stop hacking in AlcandonMS.

7. Would you be a friendly GM?
Most definitely. I enjoy making friends and would act kindly and respectful toward other players and fellow GMs. In various situations I will try my best to avoid conflicts with other players.

8. Will life at home affect your job as a GM?
No, so long as another relative doesn't die. As I said, I am a reliable and supporting person that will try my best to help as much as I can!

9. What do you think of AlcandonMS?
I belive that the server is a fun and respectable place. After wondering several other Private Servers, I have finally found a server that I can call "home" (chessey, I know...)

10. Would you stop playing AlcandonMS if your not accepted as a GM?
No. I have my dignity. I'm not one of those people who act like parasites and leech off of the power as a GM. I truly enjoy this server. I really hope the server stays alive for a very long time.

11. How would you keep the server fun and active?
I'll try to start up conversations, as well as host events. I'll admit that it's hard to keep players entertained on a Privet Server, but I manged to keep 59 players at DomStory (until the hackers came) and I'm sure I can keep AlcandonMS a fun and fair place.

Ok...I'm done...I hope that I have provided enough details! Again, thank you for putting up with my crap. clown

Thanks again!
Kelvin

google13

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietlazed Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:36 pm

thx now can u edit that in please
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

Back to top Go down

Google's GM aplication Empty how...?

Post  google Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 pm

How do ediT that in?

google

Back to top Go down

Google's GM aplication Empty Cosin died

Post  google Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I cannot put up an application. My cosin was just hit by a car.
Sorry.

google

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietlazed Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm

YIKES well its k just leave it like that
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content