AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomly banned

3 posters

Go down

Randomly banned Empty Randomly banned

Post  Once Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 am

I was playing for ages, got alot of rebirths because i was grinding like a mofo, i finally decide to get a Night Raven 2h sword thing, i get killed while training (The Boss) and then on my way back to the place i was going back to... I get banned?

I'd just want to know as to why i was banned because i have a friend who was playing with me all of today, Droolz. We were training together.

Once

Back to top Go down

Randomly banned Empty Re: Randomly banned

Post  PuFF Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 am

Waait For owner back ..
Sorry , i cant help u ><
PuFF
PuFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolz Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 am

I was at his house (lol) all day and I can assure you, neither of us were hacking, we have spent around 16 hours flat-chat grinding though, I'm very very disappointed, whoever banned him didn't bother to check how many rebirths Once had or something?

Droolz

Back to top Go down

Post  Once Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

I don't get it though, if i got autobanned for "doing alot of damage" it's a good reason to disable autobans due to the fact that anyone with enough resources can muster up 1500-2500 weapon attack within a day of playing

If it was because i was reborning really fast it was because i was grinding, as i said in my original post

EDIT:

Been resolved by Hennessy, no cause for alarm Very Happy

Once

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietlazed Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Wait up like seriously we didnt bann no one so stop blaming shit on people and second of all we need to get the autoban thingy off so chill...
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum