AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godly gm app.

Go down

Godly gm app. Empty Godly gm app.

Post  Godly Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Name:My name is John. U can call me Sexy Beast Wink.

IGN:My ign will be Godly.

Location/Timezone: NewYork,United States,EST

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?Before I start I just want to point something out. This question is being over abused by. It's been used over a hundred times in every server. But I've got one thing to say to it, is it really necessary? Okay, I'll start now. You guys ask me why? I'll answer, no particular reason. I'm only joining to have fun and bring excitement to everyone. I'm not any other ordinary person to say, "To help others, to be there for others, host events everyday, be on everyday..etc." Now for me, I call that a piece of sh-- for a reason, and a boring thing. Don't you agree? You see that at every application; that makes me yawn. You call for me, I'll be there in snap of a finger. Tell me what you guys want, I'll do it. But there are rules and regulations against it also. I follow what the rules say and do. But besides all that, I'm all yours fellow members&players. Oh, don't expect me to be nice everyday and do all this kind, generous stuff. Because I'm not perfect nor a perfectionist, I will be cranky/made/stubborn/etc. at times. Don't blame me for it, I'm human, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm very sociable and out-going guy, I like to chat&talk to people, just hit me up and start talking. (: I will consider everyone's opinions&thoughts because I can't always be selfish and stuck-up; Give out second chances because everyone deserves it; Treat everyone equally because if I favor one person, that's being a bastard for having such a low-life; Bring joy&fun to everyone because this server deserves the best out of the best.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes i've been a Gm on the following server's. ChaoticMs, < Closed down. ExoticMs< Updating to V75., CarterStory,<Closed down.
SnailMs< Closed down no hoster ,MushroomMs<Closed,MetalMs<Closed down. down That's all the server's i've been a Gm on. I've also made my owns server's, But never made then public.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
Monday- On monday's it's my dad day off we ussualy go out. So 3-4hours.
Tuesday> 6-9 Hours.
Wensday>6-9 Hours.
Thursday> 6-9Hours.
Friday 6-13 Hours.
Saturday 6-13 Hours.
Sunday 6-8 Hours.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Fly Hack:(1) Warning. (2) Attempt- Straight Ban.
Damage Hack-Straight Ban.
Fast Attack Hack-Straight Ban.
God Mode-(1) Warning (2) Warning, 2 hour's Jail (3) Warning,Ban. Someone using "GodMode" On JumpQuest-7 Days Ban.
Accuracy/Avoidability Hack- (1) Warning,Jailed 20minuites. (2) Warning, Jailed 1 hour. (3) Warning,Jailed 5 hours. (4) Warning 1 day Ban.
Moon Walk Hack-(1)Warning. (2) Warning, Keep on dcing them till they stop.(3) Well if it's a noob who dosent want to stop, Straight ban.
Demi-(1)Warning,Jailed 1 hour (2) 2 Weeks ban.
(Forgot about the other hack's name sorry,But every hack will have a consequence.
Well let's say someone is ks someone else. Ill jail them both for 30minuites? Reasson why to jail the one Ks-For ks lol.
The guy being Ks-He can just cc or go to another map or Fm. And avoid the problem.
People who Argue, Well it's not my buisness so i wont mind. ill just let them solve their problem.
If it goes to far il Jail then. For 1-20minuites.(After their done with jail) The Ks and the people who Argue il ask them to tell each other 'Sorry", If they decide not to More jail time for them.

javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')

A little bit about yourself:Let's see my name is John im from New York. My favorite sport is Football.Im 6"3. Yes im tall. Wink
My race is Half white and half Hispanic. (Not a Mexican lol).My favorite color is Green,Why? Because i love the Green Powar Rangers.How sexy is my mother? Well. I'll say a 10 from 1-10 scale.Do u have any brother's./Sister's. indeed "Brian" is my brother he also play's AlcandoMs,And i got 2 little sister's.
Im a Ganzter,and a freindly person. Whats my favorite food?Ill stick with Chinese food ;D.
Do i have a life?Yes i do but right now it's cold outside so im on maple alot.
How long u been playing MapleStory? MapleStory (GMS) 1 Year. Private server's (1/2 Year's).
What do u want to be when u grow up? Well my dreams were to be a wwe wrestler.< Hope i become one Wink.
Do u love ur parent's? Nah son i hate my dad. Why? Because his a fucker who can suck my niples.
Are u fat? Nope.
What's ur favorite Ice Cream?
Any strawberry Ice cream <3
And i like Rap,Hip-Hop,Pop.
Are u straight? Hell yes.
Do u have a dog? Yes my dog name is Max.His little and cute. What brand is he? Bichon, Dont know what kind of dog is this?

My contact: Email adress omgimprog@yahoo.com
Aim:johnaviloa< My brother made this aim for me. -aviloa- is not part of my name.

Godly

Back to top Go down

Godly gm app. Empty Re: Godly gm app.

Post  Vietlazed Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm

GOD DAM wall of text much?
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum