AlcandonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD)

4 posters

Go down

GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD) Empty GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD)

Post  alexantheder Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 am

Name(real):Aaron
Alcandonms name:PhAntoZ

1.Do you speak proper english?
yes,i do
2.how old are u
i'm just 13 this year

3.Why do you want to be a GM?
I will take my GM job as a important job.I won't banned people except they broke the rules.When there is bug,i will fixed it immediately and make it more easier for newbie in this maplestory.When there is hackers,i will jail or ban them (when the hackers is too over).But i still will give them a chance to change theirself and try to correct them.I also can help people that need help.

4.Experiences?
I have been a GM on alot of different private servers.example:
Akaims
Desums
Rydahms
xholidayms
etc....
And I being for a GM for about 3-4 years ago....

5.How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will treat them as well as i treat my parents.I will be very kind to all of the member.I also won't argue with the one who wanna to argue with me.But,at least i'm a kind-hearted person in every games.

6. How much will you be online per day?
I am very active on MapleStory,
weekdays:6-7 hours
weekends:8-9 hours

7. Why should we pick you?
I think u should pick me as GM because of i'm a kind-hearted person and i got 3-4 years for being a great GM.Since when v55 private servers comes out,i start to being a GM......I tried to make everyone vote and let our maplestory more famous and have best community.So....hope u can pick me as GM,i will help this server to become the top 1 maplestory private server in the world!!

Last edited by alexantheder on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

alexantheder

Back to top Go down

GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD) Empty Re: GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD)

Post  Vietlazed Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am

Good App i like it And The only problem is Dont listen to gm... if a gm helps u on somthing dont listen to him? Overall nice work and hope u get picked Rolling Eyes Oooh one more thing check for ur misspelling cause there are some grammar problems

Last edited by Vietlazed on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Vietlazed
Vietlazed

http://174.59.225.13/index1.php?cype=main

Back to top Go down

GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD) Empty Re: GM applications.....(this my 1st time to do this,dun laugh at it ty.....XD)

Post  hennessy Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am

I also can help people that need help ( like lvling......and more.... )
" Gm's * CAN NOT * train other * Players * "
Nice app you got their (:
Keep going bro!!!
hennessy
hennessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Extortion Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

No Way. You were a gm at Rydah MS ? What Was ur name.

Extortion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum